BHD Partnership. Whitby
* Personal director contact with client focus.
* Strong design solutions to achieve clients objectives.
* Initial meeting and advice free of charge.
* Current projects include:
* Bespoke houses Carr Hill Lane, Briggswath and Lowdale Lane, Sleights.
* Redevelopment of Peat Rigg, Outdoor Pursuits Centre, Cropton, Pickering.
* Project management four terraced houses Whitby.
* New dining hall and community building St. Heddas, Egton Bridge, Whitby.
* Various schools projects to commence July 2013.
* Farm house and building conversions , Westerdale and Rosedale.
* New village hall, Sawdon, nr.Scarborough.
* Bespoke Shop Display units,seating and tables for NYMNPA, Moors Centre, Danby.
* Agricultural buildings and structures in the Esk Valley.
* For swift, efficient service just call or e-mail :
* Richard Birdsall - Engineering.
* Tim Harrison - Architecture.
* Neil Duffield - Architecture.
THIS MAP IS INTERACTIVE: Click & drag to re-centre. Drag the zoom tool to zoom. Change to satellite views. Drag the orange man to a road for street views.
EDIT THIS PAGE
Whitby Gallery Photo
Whitby in 1959
To Make You Smile
What do ghosts have for breakfast?... Dreaded Wheat!