Universal Garage Ltd, Renault Main Dealer
- To provide you with an excellent service in our garage when servicing your car, van or light goods vehicle.
- To consider your motoring health and safety as our top priority when carrying out any work to your vehicle.
- To provide you with the best possible advice relating to your enquiries whether they be in person, on the phone or by email.
- To carry out work on your behalf to the highest possible industry standards using parts that are approved by your vehicles manufacturer.
- To keep you informed as to the progress of the work being carried out on your behalf and to consult you immediately if any additional work may need to be done.
- To respect your decision in all cases where it does not conflict with an overriding legal requirement.
- To do our best work within agreed budgets and time specifications and to inform you immediately if there are any additional considerations that are beyond our control.
THIS MAP IS INTERACTIVE: Click & drag to re-centre. Drag the zoom tool to zoom. Change to satellite views. Drag the orange man to a road for street views.
EDIT THIS PAGE
Whitby Gallery Photo
To Make You Smile
I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me.