Conditions of your use of this web site
Except as stated below, the contents of this web site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission of Aetherweb Ltd.
You may not display, distribute or copy any of the contents of the pages contained in this web site to third parties including, but not limited to "caching" any material on this web site for access by third parties and "mirroring" any material on this web site.
Exclusion of Aetherweb Ltd's liability
The information contained in the material in this web site is only for information purposes. The material on this web site does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material in this web site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
Aetherweb Ltd does not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this web site or the reliability of the access to this web site.
In no event do we accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence, for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss) whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use this web site.
Aetherweb Ltd makes no warranty that this web site (or web sites which are linked to this web site) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program.
The pages contained in this web site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date.
We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
Third party material and advertisements
This web site contains material submitted and created by third parties. Aetherweb Ltd excludes all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and Aetherweb Ltd takes no responsibility for such material.
In the event that you purchase or obtain any goods or services from a third party then your acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the third party's terms and conditions and Aetherweb Ltd will have no liability to you in respect of the same.
This web site also contains links to other web sites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Aetherweb Ltd.
Aetherweb Ltd is not responsible for the content of those sites and provides these links for your convenience only, but does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites.
Material submitted by you
By submitting any material to this web site, you automatically grant Aetherweb Ltd the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You acknowledge that Aetherweb Ltd is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you.
If any term, condition, or provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- We will not share or make public any information collected on the pages of this website without the prior express permission of the information provider.
- We will not store or display any information submit to this website other than that information which is submit by those wishing to display that information on this website.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our site users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings or by visiting aboutads.info.
- We have enabled Google's data collection for Display and Search Remarketing.
- We have enabled Google's Advertising Reporting features such as Audience Demographics and Interests Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager reporting, DoubleClick Bid Manager reporting, and Google Display Network Impression Reporting in order to better understand our users.