Whitby Online

Whitby Online - Whitby Forums:
View topic - How much does the village idiot cost us Tax payers???

Play Stay Eat Go
Whitby

How much does the village idiot cost us Tax payers???

Got something to say about Whitby that doesn't really fit in the other categories? Then say it in here.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

How much does the village idiot cost us Tax payers???

Postby The Man in the White Suit » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Court case after court case, wasting police time, fire service call outs, harbour workers been called out to move things.

I would love to know how much all this is costing each individual in whitby,

The clown wants sectioning before he causes a major accident or even a death, and they should take away his looney leftie sidekick as well, along with his camera and microphone.
Section the Village idiot
The Man in the White Suit

Postby petermcgeeney » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:36 pm

sounds intriguing, but do you mind telling us what you are talking about. :?
petermcgeeney

Postby The Man in the White Suit » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi,

The village idiot is in the whitby gazette at least twice a week.

Postby petermcgeeney » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:52 pm

I live in Scotland so only see the Gazette when we are on our annual holiday in Whitby. :)
petermcgeeney

Postby The Man in the White Suit » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:09 pm

http://www.whitbygazette.co.uk/news/12k ... 6222420.jp

Thats one of many stories about the fruit case

Postby Whitby John » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Man in white suit? Wasn't that Martin Bell? If my memory is right, he made his name for his courage in standing up to the big vested interests.
So let't work this out: is it brave to attack our local artist, Pete Budd? Or is Pete the man in the white suit, for standing up to SBC?

Hm.
Whitby John

Postby The Man in the White Suit » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:06 am

Setting fires on the bridge , spray painting anchors etc which are not his property. stumbling around, slurring his words, yeah artist is correct, its the four letter word before it, that you seem to have missed out,Who pays for all the vandalism ? Us tax payers, thats who, who pays for the court cases? Us tax payers, that who.

Is he still off down to london to release the ferrel pigeons for the opening ceremony of the olympics? :lol:

Is it any wonder the Free Whitby movement never gets any support when that lunatic is involved.?

Postby Whitby John » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:22 pm

More anonymous ranting. Man with the wide mouth more like? I look forward to seeing you blame Pete for the bridge breaking down.

He painted the anchor gold because it has been neglected, and the timber is rotting. In other words, drawing attention to the failures of those who take such pride in their positions or power, but fail to use that power to do what they are elected to do.
Whitby John

Postby The Man in the White Suit » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Didn't realise that was a cure for wood rot!!! , what will the sad pathetic attention seeker do next? And how much will it cost us tax payers, that's the big question?

Hopefully his next stunt will be to magically disappear !

Postby The Man in the White Suit » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Here we go again, the flags are on the bridge, how artistic!

Ps, I wonder which fisherman he will be harassing next?

Postby Glenn Kilpatrick » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:40 am

Without the likes of Peter Budd Whitby wouldnt be the great place that it is. Yes hes ecentric, but so what, Im pleased he is as he brings something special to Whitby.

Most of his artwork is designed to highlight the sheer neglect of Whitby by Scarborough Borough Council, and for this I applaud him.

Long Live Pete Budd !!!!!

Now if you want to talk about real village idiots, How about the one who lives in Newholme. Not even originally from Whitby he wants to deny "real" Whitby folk any enjoyment at all. Almost every week he writes to the paper with a complaint about something. The latest a complaint about the moto cross on Skelder. Complaining that for 10 days a year he cant sit in his garden and listen to te birds chirping.

So what about the other 355 days of the year ? Is that not enough bird chirping for anyone ? Also he should think himself lucky to live in such a beautiful village on the outskirts of a national park and the UKs favourite holiday destination, whilst most real Whitby families cant even affod a deposit on somewhere to live due to the huge increase on house prices caused by bloody incomers.

Village diots, dont get me started.

Rant over, for now at least
Glenn Kilpatrick

Postby The Man in the White Suit » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Obviously you don't have to put up with the ****ged up fool on a daily basis, if you did, you would not be coming out with such stupid comments,

Postby Miss_Sakura » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:11 pm

The Man in the White Suit wrote:Obviously you don't have to put up with the ****ged up fool on a daily basis, if you did, you would not be coming out with such stupid comments,

Calling someone else's comment stupid? Maybe you should rethink this and offer a debate on the matter with less personal involvement. By the sounds of things, if the local council has such little involvement in the town as it is, what makes you think they will bother themselves with this person? Perhaps this is why you prefer to post your rants here then posing your concerns with them.

You have pointed out on numerous occasions your concern about the tax payer and how much this man must cost "the tax payer". How about asking, as a tax payer - why is my money not improving the town and where is it going? Granted we all know the answer to that but it's more productive then stressing yourself out about this one man army who will retire his attempts once he finds that he's not getting the attention he wants. That is, if he is merely an attention seeker as you say he is.
Miss_Sakura

Postby Whitby John » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Man with the Wide Mouth, you're presumably a great fan of Scarborough Borough Council. Here's a challenge for you. Tell me why your wonderful council waited a week to let us know what they were doing about the bridge. Tell me why your heroes took a week to come and visit. Tell me whether SBC would have been so relaxed if there had been a comparable event in Scarborough.

If only Pete Budd was our biggest problem.
Whitby John

Postby The Man in the White Suit » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Whitby "deluded" John, i'm no fan of SBC, quite the opposite,

Do you actually think the Lunitic is doing whitby any favours with his approach?

Like i say, you are very deluded if You do

Next

Return to Chat Zone