Pork and Stuffing cob

Talk about the fantastic food available in Whitby here.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

Nigel

Pork and Stuffing cob

Post by Nigel » Fri May 20, 2011 8:25 am

I'm just sat here drinking my first coffee of the day and I could really eat one of those pork & stuffing cobs the one's you get from that little shop at the corner of flowergate near the sweet shop, Mmm the thought of that buttery sage stuffing and those crispy bits of pork you get from the edges and the more tender slices that drip pork grease down you chin, or in my case in your beard, oh well never mind I'll be there in 5 week its just one more thing to look forward to :D

David Perry

Re: Pork and Stuffing cob

Post by David Perry » Sun May 22, 2011 8:37 pm

I think you mean on Golden Lion Bank

No wonder there are so many .................... and I thought it was all the fish n chips people stuffed themselves with. :mrgreen:

Nigel

Re: Pork and Stuffing cob

Post by Nigel » Mon May 23, 2011 12:04 am

Ahh fish & chips at the seaside now thats hard to beat, walking down the prom in the evening with an open bag of fish & chips plenty of salt & vinegar, sea breeze blowing cooling your sunburn, listening to the waves lapping on the beech, the sound of the arcade in the distance and kids laughing. I could almost be there, Holidays at the seaside some of the strongest memories I carry with me from being a young lad, priceless. :D