WGW April 2009

Are you a Goth? Do you want to talk about Goths? This is the forum for all Goth related chat.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

Kizzie Kat

WGW April 2009

Post by Kizzie Kat » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:24 am

So, who's going? I can't wait :D !!!!! x

jimmydiamond

Post by jimmydiamond » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Me and the girlfriend are in Whitby on the friday and saturday of the April goth weekend although we arent 'Goths'........ i must admit though that im interested in the weekend and am looking forward to experiencing it as an 'outsider' so to speak. We both love Whitby and thought it would be good to be there when one of its best events is on-any excuse to go to whitby really! :D

Just hope you 'goths' wont mind 2 outsiders there and taking an interest. :oops:

stinknugget

Post by stinknugget » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:44 pm

I've no doubt I'll be there. I'll probably just sit on a bench watching. I think the goths look fantastic.

Kizzie Kat

Post by Kizzie Kat » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Well, it was really fun last time :) !! I'm not really "gothy" either, but like some of the clothes, etc. x

stinknugget

Post by stinknugget » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:35 am

What date is the event?
I intend to be there, taking pictures. I love the ones who are more old style better than the Marilyn Manson wannabies. The ones who look like they have stepped through a different point in time.
I'll be off for a week from Good Friday. Thats the tenth. So, hopefully it's during that time.

Kizzie Kat

Post by Kizzie Kat » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:52 pm

stinknugget wrote:What date is the event?
I intend to be there, taking pictures. I love the ones who are more old style better than the Marilyn Manson wannabies. The ones who look like they have stepped through a different point in time.
I'll be off for a week from Good Friday. Thats the tenth. So, hopefully it's during that time.
Friday, 24th-Sunday, 26th April. x

Kizzie Kat

Post by Kizzie Kat » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:52 am

I had a fab weekend :) !! All my photos are on my Myspace, Facebook and Bebo pages (see below in my signature.) Add me if you want to see them :) . x