WGW - Can anyone help (2) - Did anyone see Frankenstein?

Are you a Goth? Do you want to talk about Goths? This is the forum for all Goth related chat.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

Caz

WGW - Can anyone help (2) - Did anyone see Frankenstein?

Post by Caz » Tue May 06, 2008 11:26 am

My friend and I attended the Whitby Goth Weekend last month for the first time. We had intended to go for some years, but this was the first time we managed to get there. It was so good that we intend to go again, perhaps in October.

I have a question though -

Before climbing the 199 steps up to the Abbey that weekend, my friend and I came across someone dressed as Frankenstein's monster. This was during the day at the Market Place on East Cliff on Saturday 28 April.

I thought he looked fantastic. Does anyone know who he is though, or which theatre group he belonged to? I have been trying to find out but to no avail.

On Sunday (29 April) there was another guy in the same place, this time dressed as Dracula. Again, he was fabulous.

Any info as to who these people were would be appreciated.

Caz

Caz

Can anyone help (2) - Did anyone see Frankenstein?

Post by Caz » Thu May 08, 2008 11:15 am

I guess it could have just part of a scam, as has since been suggested to me. I still find this hard to believe though, as they did appear to be such kind gentlemen

Caz :(

MarionHaste

Post by MarionHaste » Fri May 09, 2008 7:06 am

I don't know who Frankenstein is, but he's usually around on high days and holidays, Caz.

Caz

Post by Caz » Tue May 13, 2008 8:54 am

Thanks Marion.

Caz :|

john cheetham

Post by john cheetham » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Hi Caz,

I'm 'Frankie'. Thanks for your generous comments. What would you like to know?

I can't answer for Dracula; he and I are not associated in this context, though he'd be happy to chat with you, I'm sure.

No 'scam' or 'theatre group' involved. The reality is much more interesting.

John