can anyone help me?

Are you a Goth? Do you want to talk about Goths? This is the forum for all Goth related chat.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

libertygoth

can anyone help me?

Post by libertygoth » Thu May 01, 2008 4:33 pm

Hi,
I wonder if you could help me to get contacts for me to sell my gothic clothes twice a yr in whitby on the gothic weekends. I have tried the organisers of the gothic weekend but have not been given any help. Would like info to work independant with a stall either on the market square of on the railway station for 6 days a yr. Hope you can help me.
libertgoth designs teesside

Love-Lies-Bleeding

Post by Love-Lies-Bleeding » Fri May 02, 2008 12:33 am

If you have tried recently Libertygoth, this has not been the best time unfortunately as the organiser has had a bereavement.

If you try again you may get more info that way to work within the WGW as part of the Bazaar. Alternatively, you could contact The Resolution which also hosts stalls, as does the leisure centre.

As for the market/railway station, hopefully someone else can help!
~*Angelica Carnis*~

MarionHaste

Post by MarionHaste » Fri May 02, 2008 7:41 am

Ooooh. I thought I'd replied to this. The market on the east side is run by Scarborough Borough Council, so that would be a good place to start.

LLB has answered the Pavilion stalls side of it and I'm not aware of any stalls at the railway station, but maybe someone else knows more than I do about that.

libertygoth

Post by libertygoth » Fri May 02, 2008 12:01 pm

Thank you for your replies I am in whitby on monday will see if i can make contact with one of these people, there is no stalls at the railway at the moment just thought it would be an excellent idea to meet all the incoming people off trains.
libertgoth designs teesside