Quick Question to you all

Are you a Goth? Do you want to talk about Goths? This is the forum for all Goth related chat.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

islawhite

Quick Question to you all

Post by islawhite » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:44 am

Hi there, I was hoping some of you may be able to help.

My friend and I are in the middle of making clothing of a Goth style (I know that style is wide and varied !!) She is a very skilled dressmaker and will be selling some things on Ebay once she has finished.

What we were wondering though is are there any particular needs that you find arent catered for? I know both of us are "plus" sizes and we were wondering if its as hard to find larger goth clothes as it is to find larger "normal" clothes??

Also is there anything else that you think isnt catered for for Goths that should be?? A Goth friend of ours said birthday cakes!!! No idea what kind of design I could do for that though....

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatfully received.

Have fun in Whitby all of you who are going.... its great!!!!!!

daftlad

goth clothes

Post by daftlad » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:12 pm

make it big make it black with red frilly bits and see through

Love-Lies-Bleeding

Post by Love-Lies-Bleeding » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:31 pm

Hm, well I tend to either buy custom-made when I can, or alter my own things anyway. From my point of view, skirts for short people would go down well - if you're short and have to hem the skirts you buy, the nice ornamented bits tend to get cut off.

My lovely finds it difficult to find men's clothing, particularly cravat shirts of a larger chest size that aren't smothered with lace, and waistcoats. Nice jaccqard or tapestry, pocket for a pocket watch, that sort of thing.

Hope that helps!
~*Angelica Carnis*~

bellasioux

Post by bellasioux » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Gothic Lolita, can only really buy on ebay from china or Japan.

Kizzie Kat

Post by Kizzie Kat » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:49 am

When it comes to long skirts/dresses, make it so people who are four foot ten can wear them-I can't wear any long gothy skirts/dresses as they are all made for average or tall people!! x