Where is it?

Are you a Goth? Do you want to talk about Goths? This is the forum for all Goth related chat.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

Ladydisdain

Where is it?

Post by Ladydisdain » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:16 am

can any of you lovely people who lurk at the WGW forum, tell me when the forum will be back on line? I miss it :cry:

Kissy,kissy
LD

dollydeath

Post by dollydeath » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:34 pm

kind of miss it myself i know people on live journal say it keeps going up and down :(
maryx

Ladydisdain

Post by Ladydisdain » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:11 am

Yeah i've noticed it going up and down for a while now. Never mine i'm sure it will be back soon :D Nice to see you here Mary :D

Love-Lies-Bleeding

Post by Love-Lies-Bleeding » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:03 pm

Not a clue!

Bexylu's created an LJ community in the meantime here.
~*Angelica Carnis*~

dollydeath

Post by dollydeath » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:23 pm

Will you be getting the train from central station on the thurs lady i must say hello to you if you do :)
iam now at the stages of being so excited i can burst lol
maryx

Ladydisdain

Post by Ladydisdain » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:08 pm

Yes i most certainly will be getting the choo-choo from Central. Please do say hi if you see me i would love that :D

Will you be going down to Whitby by yourself?

I'm getting so exited too. now that my ticket has actually arrived it seem's more real lol. all i have to do now is get my train ticket.

I'm a tad scared that i will get on the wrong trains and end uop in London or some where lol.

Kissy,kissy
Laura

dollydeath

Post by dollydeath » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:42 pm

no darkling dont worry about the train
the great thing is you stand in central staion a see a few goths have a coffee and a chat with peeps u go to edingburgh a few more goths get on same with newcastle ect till u get on the last train and its full of goths lol just follow everyone or me! u couldnt get lost if u wanted to its so easy!
I love the train its lots of fun esp the last one. the train u think is never getting to whitters feilds, trees, farms, sleepy places that are chocolate box then woosh the train turns a corner and u spot the abbey love it ,love it, love it lol :) ohhh i need to calm down!
I will be with my bof this year only as my sis and boyf decided to go to greese and a girl who mailed me to say she is on her own from glasgow if she still wants to go with me lol
just ecited about who the bands will be now and what will i wear :)
maryx

my email is todieformourning@fsmail.net
mail me anytime whitby is always better the more people u chat to :lol:

Ladydisdain

Post by Ladydisdain » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:28 am

You make the train ride sound superb!! it also sound's like something out of Harry Potter lol

Sandylady

Post by Sandylady » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:17 am

Ladydisdain wrote:You make the train ride sound superb!! it also sound's like something out of Harry Potter lol
I wish I'd felt that excited about that train ride evry morning for 6 years as it took me to school!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:25 am

Which village were you headed to school from?

What year did you leave school?