Men's Goth Clothing - Ideas?

Are you a Goth? Do you want to talk about Goths? This is the forum for all Goth related chat.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

Miss_Sakura

Men's Goth Clothing - Ideas?

Post by Miss_Sakura » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Hello! The newbie to the board is at it again! Haha! :D

This time I'm asking about men's goth clothing. Does anyone know of a shop (preferably online) that sells quite a bit of men's stuff?

The problem that my fiancé and I are having is we've looked and trolled many sites and so many are either 1) very limited, 2) very generic *ick* or 3) both. What we're looking for really is some place that has quite a selection of coats/jackets as he's looking to piece together a wedding suit.

Below are some pics so you can see some of the stuff that he likes and hopefully, someone knows where we can find more of it.

Thankies in advance! :D

shadowlight

gothic mens clothing

Post by shadowlight » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Hi try The Dark angel clothing catologue , they do more the romantic or victoriaina style gothic clothing and do mens clothing and have a good online service , hope this helps
All roads lead to Whitby

Miss_Sakura

Post by Miss_Sakura » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:24 am

Hello there! Did have a snoop about on Dark Angel a while back and got them down as a favorates page. Some of the stuff is very nice looking - so much so I ended up pushing the bloke off the PC and I had a snoop for me! :P

Got any others you can think off? Will be muchly appreciated! :D