Could wedding bells be ringing?

Are you a Goth? Do you want to talk about Goths? This is the forum for all Goth related chat.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

Roxy

Could wedding bells be ringing?

Post by Roxy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:51 pm

Hello there!
Could it be going a bit Mills + Boon, in Whitby?!!!

Wondering if anyone could help me and most amazingly gorgeous bloke (Urgh..a bit mushy??) find somewhere to get married!

I've been coming to WGW for a couple off years, John has just had his first, and he's TOTALLY hooked.

Sooooooooo, was kinda wondering if anyone had any cool ideas of where we can get hitched in Whitby.

John's gorgeous, but a complete nutbag so I'm sure ANY suggestion would be welcomed!

Cheers then
XxX
:D

pancreasweed

Post by pancreasweed » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:45 pm

Hi guys, why don't you get a registrar out to marry you in the grounds of the abbey, it would be soooooo cool especially if you do it on the goth weekend. I'm sure you would have alot of like minded poeple come see you get married. Put a post on if you go ahead. Good luck!!! :)
Antichrist Superstar.

Nightwish

Post by Nightwish » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:27 am

pancreasweed wrote:Hi guys, why don't you get a registrar out to marry you in the grounds of the abbey, it would be soooooo cool especially if you do it on the goth weekend. I'm sure you would have alot of like minded poeple come see you get married. Put a post on if you go ahead. Good luck!!! :)
Thats the way I want to get married!! Whenever that happens. I haven't even been to Whitby yet, but I know i'm going to love it :) First time in November!