Tech help needed re Gig at the Station Inn next week

Got something to say about Whitby that doesn't really fit in the other categories? Then say it in here.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

HelenMevents

Tech help needed re Gig at the Station Inn next week

Post by HelenMevents » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Hi everyone - I'm coming to Whitby from London next week with my husband Phil, a musician!
We just can't wait as we've been regular visitors to Whitby for over 10 years !

Phil's playing at the Station Inn on Sat 4th and I hope you'll all come along. If you miss him then, he'll be playing at the Captain Cook in Staithes on Friday 10th May too!

Anyway - back to the tech help... I've found out (left it a bit late!) neither pub has a PA so we'd really like to beg/borrow/hire something simple like a keyboard amp that he could plug his vocal mic and electro acoustic guitar into. If anyone has something like that, or if you know someone who might be able to help please do get in touch, we'd be happy to pay a small amount to use it and buy you a couple of pints at the gig(s). Please contact me at philandhelenmusic@gmail.com and if you'd like to know about Phil and his music, his website's here: http://www.philmartinmusic.com/

Many thanks in advance, Helen

HelenMevents

Update -Re: Tech help needed re Gig at the Station Inn next

Post by HelenMevents » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:47 am

Thanks to all who replied - really appreciated it - Esk Audio have been extremely helpful and are renting us some minimal kit for the gigs - Hope to see you at the gig (s)
Helen